You are in the driver's seat when making a loving adoption plan and there are many things to consider if you are:
- Unsure about having an abortion and aren't ready to parent
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability.
In today's adoptions, you can choose if you’d like to know your child and be a part of your child's life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved, and the freedom to choose the couple who cares for you child.
Adoption allows you to:
- Pursue your life goals and plans
- Live independently
- Parent when you are ready
- Avoid the financial responsibility of parenting
- Freedom to choose if you want a long-term relationship with the baby’s father
- Develop an ongoing relationship with your child
Every woman's situation is different, and only you can decide what is best in your case. If you are trying to decide if adoption is the right option for you, you may find it helpful to meet with a client advocate. Call 415.584.6800 to schedule an appointment at Alpha Pregnancy Center.
Throughout pregnancy, a birth mom making an adoption plan maintains the legal right and control to change her decisions.
Alpha Pregnancy Center connects women to local resources and services in order to ensure that they receive support throughout and after their pregnancy. We do not have partnerships with any adoption agencies – so we are objective in our adoption information and guidance.