You can raise support for participating in the Walk for Life two ways:
1) On crowdrise.com
- Here’s an example of how one walker is using crowdrise.
- Here’s an example of how another walker is using crowdrise.
2) With a printed support form
Feel free to do both, or choose one that works best for you and the people supporting you.
Tips for Raising Support:
- Sponsor yourself.
- Ask your family members.
- Ask some of your close friends
- Tell your co-workers what you are doing.
- Encourage members of your church to support you.
- Ask some local merchants to support the families of San Francisco by sponsoring you in the Walk for Life.
- Make a request to your boss or company to match what you raise.
- Ask the manager of the coffee shop you frequent or restaurant you go to regularly to keep the tips one shift to support you.
- Pray. God knows all our needs before we ask. He provides for the birds of the sky and flowers of the field, surely He’ll provide for His children.